Whether it's to find out the date of our next meeting, to tell us you can help, to give us some feedback or a suggestion for the future or to ask us a question, we'd love to hear from you!
You can contact us by emailing: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click this link for our Facebook page:
We really couldn't operate without the support of our members. We regularly look for help with:
- Setting up and closing down our events (manually moving stock, erecting marquees, tables and chairs, setting up games)
- Cake baking, face painting and time spent on stalls at an event
- Organisation support in the run up to any of our events
- Help with delivering leaflets/brochures and posters to local residents or businesses
- Administrative support with some of our non-event based fundraising
If you can help in any way, however much, please do get in touch with us.
Helping children in all year groups discover the joy of learning and realising their full potential is what we're all about.